The Wellingtons

I don't mean these:

Above, Sperry Top-Sider Pelican Tall Boot Lug, $64 at Zappos

Above, Hunter Rhs Short Knee, $64 at Zappos

Above, Hunter Hunter Original, $129 at Zappos

Although they are all very exciting... you can go to prep school, pick fruit, and walk on the moon in these styles.

Alas, I meant The Wellingtons, whom I found through meomi (official site here), a longtime favorite designing team of mine.

Here are The Wellingtons with "Song for Kim" on YouTube:



Although I personally find it easier to listen to them on their MySpace page. I also like "Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah" and (most of all) "Come Undone" (the chorus gets me).
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online