High-end foundation dupes - YSL Teint Resist

Being a tad obsessed with foundation I thought it would be a good idea to do a “week of dupes” where I’ll post about some of my favourite high-end liquid foundations and comparable drugstore alternatives that I love just as much

You’ll probably notice that my collection isn’t full of one type of foundation… I like being able to choose between different levels of coverage, finishes, textures and shades (which is why I have 3 shades of some products!) depending on my mood

Hope you find this useful if you happen to be on the lookout for a new foundation. If you have any questions or anything ask away :)
High-end : Yves Saint Laurent Teint Resist
Price : £29.50
My shade : 5 (because it’s summer – I’ll take it down a notch or two in winter!)
Drugstore : Une Skin-Matt
Price: £12.49
My shade : M05

These are 2 of my most frequently used products and I’m on my second bottle of each. I’ve been using the YSL one for quite a while but only discovered the Une Skin-Matt (no idea why they spell it matt instead of matte…?) foundation about 7 months ago

They both give medium/full buildable coverage so are perfect for use all year round. One of the biggest plus points of these has got to be that they don’t sink into my pores so the end result is a very matte flawless finish

Neither of these foundations cause me to have breakouts or leave me with an oily t-zone, always something I look out for because my t-zone can look like an oil slick if I don’t opt for the right products

They also last extremely well… the coverage is still perfect after 8-10 hours and even after 14 hours or so it fades but not in a patchy unpleasant way so the perfect choice if you know you have a long day ahead of you!

Thanks for stopping by ♥
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online