Review : Rimmel Extra Super Lash Waterproof Mascara


Mascara is always on every girl wish list as it highlights our eye lashes. I personally don't really wear too much of makeup on a normal day, maybe with just an eyeliner, mascara and lip gloss will do.


The Rimmel Extra Super Lash Waterproof Mascara comes in a simple black plastic tube with a straight brush. But the brush isn’t that great as it is too big for my lashes.  It does not leave a dramatic look in the first coat of application itself, thus I apply a couple coats to give me a little darker, slightly more defined and lengthened lashes, but unfortunately it ends up leaving my eyelashes clumped.

Before Application

After Application

So, I tend to apply only one coat of the mascara with just a natural look eyelash. My lashes looked completely average except for being darker. So far, it never flaked or smudged on me and it is waterproof that lasted me the whole day. However, I find it is so difficult to remove even with the eye makeup remover. I seem to lose a couple of eyelashes every time I removing it.

Naturally Abundant Looking Eyelashes

Generally, the mascara isn't that bad. It is inexpensive mascara for those who want natural looking lashes. You can always buy Rimmel London products at your nearest Watson’s, Guardian, Parkson & AEON Wellness for RM27.90.


Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online