My Experience @ CLINIQUE Star Tour 2011


A couple of weeks ago, I attended my first Clinique Star Tour 2011 roadshow at Sunway Pyramid, which was the first stop held across Klang Valley. The Clinique’s 3-tonne Truck was strategically located in front of the Haagen Daaz entrance.

 Clinique Star Tour 2011 roadshow @ Sunway Pyramid

I was there around 11.30am and I get myself registered at the booth. Since I started it quite early, there was virtually no queue. But, you should expect a longer wait when it comes to noon, so please get there early or be patient. Else, you can always get hold of the latest Cleo Magazines to read while waiting for your turn.

 Registration Booth

My Makeover Voucher
.
The Star Tour 2011 voucher was priced at RM 35, whereby you can get your makeup done by Clinique’s Makeup Experts and your hair touched up by a stylist.  Then, have your photo snapped by a professional photographer and your door gift worth RM130! What a steal!

Few girls were waiting for their supermodel moment!

 Clinique 3-Step Skin Analysis by Clinique’s Beauty Consultant

Firstly, I get myself skin type analyzed in person by the Clinique’s Beauty Consultant through a very Unique Skin Analysis System. My skin was determined as Type 2 - Dry to Combination Skin. I absolutely love the Clinique 3-Step Skin Care System, especially the Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion.

 Makeover Area

 Makeover by Clinique’s Makeup Expert, Ms Carrey


I had my makeup done by Ms Carrey and my entire makeover took approximately 30 minutes.   She really did an amazing job and made me look flawless!  My makeup was spot on and really did last all day! I received lots of compliment, something I'm not used to. Thank you for the wonderful makeup she did on me.

Makeup items I used during the makeover! 

 Hair Touched Up by Stylist

Photo Snapped by Professional Photographer

After having my makeup applied and hair styled, it's my chance to pose! I am so nervous about this shoot as I always don't know how to pose. Luckily, the photographer was very patient and there to coach me. My best shot was selected and I can download it from the Clinique Star Tour ‘Download Your Photo’ button. Why?! *Silently* Because I am above the age of 25! 
.
But if you are aged between 15 and 25, your photo will be posted online and all profiles will feature the contestants’ career aspirations. You can view your photo at http://www.cliniquestartour.com.my and voting will only start on 8th August for the public. So, are you ready to be the next Cleo's cover girl? Plus, the lucky person who guessed the correct 3 winners will win a Samsung Notebook worth RM3299!

Clinique Sales / Door Gift Collection Counter

Finally, I went home with wonderful goodies worth RM130! Guess what?! I spotted Clinique's Concern KitsDullness, Brightening & Blemish Solution, selling at RM50 only which came in cute pouches. All at a very special price, so you can feel good about that too.

My Door Gift worth RM130

Besides getting your star treatment with Clinique’s Experts, there are also prizes to be won at each location comprising handphones and cameras by Samsung, treatment vouchers from Miko Galere and Clinique fragrance. Lucky draw winners will be posted daily on the site. Stay tuned! 

Catch the Clinique Star Tour 2011 today!

Me @ CLINIQUE Star Tour 2011

Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online