Is there anything Sleek can't do!?

Ever since I picked up the Pixie Pink Sleek blush I’ve been in love with the brand. From awesome blushes and eye shadow palettes to lipsticks and liners I’ve liked every single item I’ve bought from the range. So when I saw this little Molten Metal duo for sale on the Lovely Brittanys blog I couldn’t resist buying it; not least of all cos I haven’t seen it in any of my local stores that stock Sleek!
At first I thought the colours were gonna be quite similar but one is much warmer than the other so they’re great worn together or blended with other gold/brown shades. I’m generally not a massive fan of cream shadows because they have a tendency to crease on my rather droopy lids but with a little slick of primer these look smooth and freshly applied for ages…
This has just got me thinking that I don’t own nearly enough Sleek goodies so I’m thinking of trying the foundation, fingers crossed it’ll live up to my high expectations!
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online