Review : Organic Aid Vitamin E Moisturizing Cream



Have you’ll ever come across a skincare products by Organic Aid®? I know some of you may try them out before. Well, I’ve wanting to try it out for ages, but I hesitant to pull the trigger on it. Trust me, if you never try, you'll never know.

Organic Aid® is one such brand that gives the best natural protection your skin deserves. If your skin feels dehydrated, and you wonder why fine lines start showing on your face. It’s time for you to discover the amazing wonders of ‘Wheat Germ’. You might ask: What is ‘Wheat Germ’? It is actually one of the nature’s richest sources of pure Vitamin E, fully organic, and can be found in all Organic Aid® range. Does that sound interesting to you?


I am terribly excited to try the Organic Aid Vitamin E Moisturizing Cream. It’s really quite amazing to find that it actually do what the product claims “Non-Sticky, Non-Greasy”. In fact I love the gel-cream texture, plus non-comedogenic and hypo-allergenic. I have tried this product close to two weeks now and I must say I am totally convinced.


The cream is very gentle and yet very effective. It is specially formulated with Vitamin E to moisturize, soothe and heal over-dry or rough skin, leaving my skin soft and refreshed. It absorbs immediately and leaving my skin with a velvety feel. 


This product is definitely worth the money and I will be purchasing more! You can find it in most of the pharmacies and it's normally selling at RM14.90.

Happy trying!

Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online