I hate creepy old men.


Dear Creepy Middle-Aged Latino Man,

Don't call me cute.

I am not checking you out just because I am walking in your direction. It's called a crosswalk.

I didn't really think this outfit was asking for it. Who knows. I always feel kind of violated when that happens.

Above, plastic fake Wayfarers: outlet. Pink thing: made by my grandmother. Green t-shirt: Old Navy, mother's. Jeans: Forever21. Shoes: Keds.

I notice that when I wear these sunglasses, people on Sproul don't even try to give me fliers. Must be the hipster apathy I exude. Totally.
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online