I love myself!

I mean, I love having a functional camera.

What I wore to the cemetery (it's a Chinese thing and isn't as morbid as it sounds, I swear):

Above, burnt orange corduroy blazer: delia's. Bubble hemmed blue floral monstrosity of a dress: Goodwill. Black tights: generic. White canvas shoes: Payless.

And this past Wednesday, Jocelyn (who is a very, very bad influence) dragged me to go shopping for the homecoming dance (which I did not attend), and I bought wedges from Buffalo Exchange for $17. I was so excited I had to take pictures, even with this (pretty damn) inappropriate outfit:

I know. Too many pictures. Suck it up. Fazed-Girl has a new camera! And her first pair of wedges, and she doesn't hate them.

And a new dress, from Old Navy, bought a couple of weeks ago, I think:


It has pockets. Love.

Now you can rest your eyes, children.
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online