scary pink

So this is what I wore to go grocery shopping:

Above, blazer: aunt's. T-shirt: BFF, Threadless. Black satin skirt: made by grandma. Pink tights: DKNY. Shoes: plaid Keds. Vest: Esprit.

And this is what was underneath:

Above, this pose makes me feel like a Pussycat Doll, although I'm having trouble locating a picture for comparison...

Here's my new scary pink floral bedspread that my mother bought because it was cheap:

I guess I can't really say anything about being scary and pink because this is me reading my astronomy textbook:

Above, sweater: mother's.

Here are my well-loved Keds:

We've been through a lot together.
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online