inspired by Katya

(That is, Shiva's girlfriend. What I wore on Sunday.)

Above, jumper: Bloom. Longsleeve: macy's, gift. Jeans: delia's. Socks: Target. White canvas shoes: Payless.

One of the heart buttons has been threatening to fall off for months now. Just as I was opening the door to go for brunch, it did.

Above, unfortunately, I brought only one color of thread to college: purple. (Actually, in this picture, the thread is black because it was what was already attached to my needle, but if I need to sew anything else, all I have is purple.)

Oh, and my socks are kind of sparkly.

Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online