old people i like

This picture is kind of nasty and urine/clogged toilet colored, but it's what I wore on Saturday. My mother was very kind and patient and took me garage sale-ing and Goodwill-ing.

Above, sweater: grandmother's. Dress: Forever21, gift. Leggings: DKNY. Socks: gift.

I was told I looked "mature" because "when I was eighteen, I was wearing, like, jeans and a retarded t-shirt."

Haha, United Colors of Benetton Girl.

So at one of the garage sales, this woman said something about going to an Asian supermarket to buy meat, and how many "fucking Chinamen" there were. I decided to leave.

At another garage sale, a woman who used to stage houses for sale said something about a "nice Oriental man." I gave her the benefit of the doubt and assumed she was old and used to saying that. Besides, she had a coffee grinder from the 1800s. It looked like this, but orange:

I bought a bunch of buttons from her.
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online