Mr. A-Z

How I kill time before astronomy:

Okay, not really, but I printed these shirts before astronomy today for the Jason Mraz concert on Sunday. I hope nobody came up with this design before we did because I think we're awfully clever.

First color layer, hanging out from the pipe leading to the sprinkler in my room:

Second color layer:

The design:

P. S. The ink isn't that evenly distributed on a couple of the shirts. Forgive me; it's been a while.

P. P. S. The "i'm yours" was so tiny I had to use nose hair scissors to cut them out. Gross!
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online