day of reckoning

In which I collect my math test, which I got a 59 on, which apparently is a B+. Well, damn, curve, that's almost as bad as high school, and I'm already supposed to know this material.

(Haha. "damn, curve" makes me think of The Sun Also Rises. "She was built with curves like the hull of a racing yacht...")

I'd just like to point out that the outfit above is the same as the outfit below, [- gray sweatshirt] and [+ white longsleeve], which I wore the day before.

So this is how I feel about math:

Also, in which I feel like I'm making bad, bad, bad decisions based on what other people are telling me to do with my life because I have no idea what I want:

But you've gotta fake it 'til you make it.

White longsleeve: Apt 9. Blue sweater: Old Navy, gift. Gray crew-neck sweatshirt: Target. Teal fake pashmina: gift. Skinny jeans: Forever21. Sneakers: Harajuku Lovers. Rings: estate sale, Forever21.
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online