year of the tiger

[via]

Ringing in Chinese New Year's with some shots of red and something new. Actually, my brother got me this ring a few years ago, but I've never worn it because it barely even fits on my thumb. (I wedged a plastic/rubber ring under it so it would fit for the day.) New enough.

[EDIT: OH SNAP I just caught my own ring pun.]

Blazer: City Triangles. White button-down: hand-me-down. Neck tie thing: hangin' around the closet. Silver ring: gift from my brother. Red PE shorts: thrifted. Leggings: United Colors of Benetton. Wedges: Nina.
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online