F/W 2010

I've decided to stop deluding myself into thinking that I shouldn't add my (extremely depreciated) two cents to the sea of fashion commentary. I like to hear myself talk too much. So to start off, here's a little something from 3.1 Phillip Lim, not because I'm feeling the mustard or the denim-on-denim action, but because those light wash drawstring denim shorts are so lazy and perfect:

Next up, two looks from G-Star, which I would never have guessed would appear on this blog judging by the name alone. The first, a badass graphic dress with only somewhat contrastive two-tone tights. Brilliant, badass, broccoli, and other b-words.

Another look from G-Star, again with the two-tone tights and clever arrow-shaped clasps on the jacket:

A look from ADAM just because it's pretty:

A really sexy, slouchy, androgynous silhouette from BCBG Max Azria (UNF).

A bizarre but definitely delicious color/print/silhouette combination at Gary Graham:

Another fantastic neutral color palette with punchy blue and deep red accents over at DKNY:

A little piece of WTH, DOO-RI! This seems so uncharacteristic of Doo.Ri at least compared to seasons past, but I don't care. I want to look like the Universe is having its baby on my torso too.

And to finish this post, OMG PRINTS at Anna Sui. Seriously, seriously, so utterly, unapologetically busy but so gorgeous:

All images shamelessly ripped off style.com.
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online