Shoe Lust

These are the shoes I want so badly but I cannot get them because they are sold out everywhere and I refuse to buy them on eBay for 3x their actual price.  But I do love Christian Siriano for designing such rad shoes for his collaboration with Payless. And I just love him for being fierce in general. 
So, because I cannot have these lovely shoes, I've decided, with the help of my lovely boyfriend, to buy this pair of Victorian inspired boots that are just as aesthetically appealing and wayyy more practical for my everyday life.  And also, I can pretend to be Diana Holland from The Luxe books, because I love her and I want to be her even though I am not living as a rich girl in 19th century New York. Whatever. The boots are awesome and I am ordering them tomorrow.

Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online