these are my confessions

  1. I'm seeing someone else, and I've got one on the way.
  2. It's not yours.
  3. I'm lying.
  4. I bought this skirt from Forever21 two weeks ago because I really wanted to buy something (anything; as Tammy Faye Bakker put it, "I always say shopping is cheaper than a psychiatrist"). I would have bought summer clothes, but I wasn't sure if I was going to be staying in Berkeley over the summer, because I wasn't sure if I was really going to attempt a Computer Science degree, because I don't love it, and I am afraid of failing.
  5. I took these photos anyway.
  6. This skirt makes me feel fat.
  7. I like symbolic action.
  8. So I returned the skirt under the justification that it made me feel fat and I am indeed attempting a Computer Science degree, and the Forever21 store credit instead went to summer purchases.
  9. I was going to make a backup Fall 2010 class schedule, in case I fail miserably over the summer. But then I realized that artists do not have Plan B's, or else they will fail. There will always be a Plan B, whether or not I have thought it out in advance. So while I'm not pursuing an artistic major, I'm operating under the assumption that I am getting a Linguistics/Computer Science degree, which means I need summer clothes, dammit. I'm always so willing to suspend disbelief when it comes to theater or books. Why not school?
    Hair clip: no idea. Peter Pan collar blouse: delia's. Gold skirt: Forever21. Bracelet: hand-me-down, grandmother's. Tights: BP Nordstrom. Silver oxfords: delia's.
    Contas Premium
    Compartilhe este filme: :

    Post a Comment

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
     
    Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
    Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

    CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online