this is boring (this is a self-fulfilling prophecy)

So I wore this over two weeks ago...

I guess I should mention that I've been trying out the idea of a (sort of) capsule wardrobe.

My closet at school is too packed, and for little reason, so I edited my closet down to my (colder weather) basics: scarves, cotton shirts, pullover sweaters, cardigans, skinny jeans, and tiny skirts. That might sound like a lot, but it's made getting dressed so much easier. I guess lack of options makes choosing simple. I also tried to restrict myself to a color palette (basics: black, gray, white/off-white; accents: darker shades of pink, purple, green/blue), which has worked out well, too.

But now it's really spring and I need to rework my wardrobe again for the warmer weather. Always a work in progress.

UC Berkeley v-neck sweater: hand-me-down. Blue fake pashmina: gift. Skinny jeans: Forever21. Socks: macy's. Sneakers: Harajuku Lovers.
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online