l'oxfords

In my sophomore year of high school, while writing a Magic 8-Ball program in Java for my computer programming class, I was told that if I was trying to be fake-French, "Le Oracle Eight Ball" was poorly constructed and should instead have been "L'Oracle Eight Ball." Thanks, Yanick, for improving my fake-French skills. And for the chocolate. And for making fun of me. And for being so persistent trying to get to know me. And for all the time backstage during rehearsals spent discussing absolutely nothing.

So... L'oxfords:

Gray cardigan: Uniqlo. Black top: Target. Pashmina: gift. Skirt: Forever21. Tights: DKNY. Oxfords: Payless.

Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online