frogger

The scarf I was knitting my aunt turned out to be too wide and too short (gasp! Like other things that should not be too wide and too short lest they be uncomfortable), so I frogged the whole thing and knit a new one.

The colors in my photos suck, but I'm sure you're used to that by now.


Currently working on a cowl for myself, but I ran out of yarn (I plan ahead), so now I don't know if it's going to be solid or variegated like my monster scarf (which was supposed to be all neutral colors when I started out).

Posting will probably be sparse over the weekend, so I'm making up for it in advance. (I have great logic. Of course I have great logic! I've been studying it all break. And not getting very far.)

Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online