This is a declaration of myself.

And for myself.

And a promise to try. To try very hard.

Here are some of my less personal resolutions.
  1. Stop slouching. It's unattractive.
  2. Take time out for yourself, and often.
  3. Be thrifty. You are a broke-ass college student.
  4. Don't stop reading for fun.
  5. Be thankful every day.
  6. Enunciate.
  7. Drink more water. Eat more fruits and vegetables.
  8. Buy your own stuff, but stop buying shit.
  9. Don't buy any clothing or accessories for yourself until June 1, 2009. (But recognize the exceptions.)
  10. Smile, so your wrinkles will show up in the places you want them to be when you're old (thank you, PostSecret).
I wish I had a picture for this post. Imagine my beautiful smiling face covered in glitter, and that is how I feel about this 2009.
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online