'cause the yellow chick is the best

Check out her ultra-hip posing skills here.

yellow made me a necklace a long time ago but (I can't believe myself) I hadn't worn it until earlier this week.

Above, jacket: gift. Necklace: yellow. Skirt: Forever21. I (heart) NY tee: Chinatown, New York. Tights: Forever21. Oxfords: Payless.

Here's how the necklace went with the tee. (That was the main reason I never wore it. I couldn't figure out to wear with it. I am somewhere between okay and satisfied with this combination.)

And because it really is a pretty necklace and the picture above is from a bad angle, here's the same photo from my wall post:

[IMG_2937.JPG]
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online