panty raid

I hope I don't get hits from strange people because of the post title.

Anyway, I was packing my stuff to return to school/go to LA, and I'm starting to realize how ridiculous this is getting.

I cheated in this next picture because there are two pairs at the end (from Connie, from China, which means they're XL but would fit an infant) that I can't fit into, but still. Although... I guess it's saying something because I have fewer pairs than I thought I did. (Not counting the one I'm wearing and I think two washing/drying.)

Who needs this much cotton underwear...
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online