awk awk awk

What I wore to take a midterm and have one of the most awkward rehearsals ever in my short career as an actor. (Yeah, even counting all the rehearsals with JLai, whom I hadn't known existed until he was cast.) Getting technical and "you put your head here and then I'll move my arm here" about a prelude to sexytime (which is essentially our whole scene) is... AWKWARD.

Above, purple cardigan: Uniqlo. Giant gray scarf: H&M. Elephant-printed top: JC Penney. Convertible mittens: J. Crew, gift. Skirt: made by my grandmother. Tights: BP Nordstrom. Shoes: Payless.

Also. My scarf sheds. A lot. All over my clothes. All over my hair. In my mouth.

But... I love it anyway.

Here are the actual colors of what I was wearing:

Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online