what's our safe word?

What I wore to the rehearsal in which Lee decides that I'm right and our instructor's going to make us mack anyway, please bring the Listerine kthx, I don't understand why you were right and why my last partner was always right too, and in which I throw him a dirty look that clearly says because we are women and women are always right, suck it.

Flannel: Field & Stream via Costco fo real + safety pin. Denim shorts: Old Navy, mother's + DIY. Light gray argyle tights: H&M. Plaid shoes: Keds.

ROOMIE: Sam... I don't know why, but I feel like you have a lot of plaid.
ME: I can't help it. It's my residual Catholic school aesthetic. It's in my soul.
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online