lovelace

I am pleased to announce that tights from Costco are totally high-quality and that this is the first time I am wearing my huge gold hair clip despite having bought it some four years ago.

Above, dress: Lilli Diamond via Crossroads. Giant gold hair clip: H&M. Brown tights: Costco. Oxfords: Payless.

Things I fail at: making the most of Thursdays, when I have only one class, because I can pretty much wear whatever I want without having to worry about rushing across campus, but I always manage to leave my building late enough that by the time I am sprinting up the stairs to my classroom, I am all shiny and sweaty.

Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online