major questions

In which I question myself, my direction in life, school in general, my past, and my ability to recognize opportunities. And in which I get rained on. And in which I conclude my day with an epic performance of my monologue.

Despite the fact that "I don't know" isn't the kind of answer you want to hear in response to the question "What are you going to do with your degree?" particularly from someone whose career in your own field of study is currently in the works... it was a good day, as my squinty eyes will tell you in the second picture.

monster scarfmonster scarfmonster scarfAbove, monster scarf: DIY. T-shirt: Target. Cardigan: Uniqlo. Skirt: Forever21. Tights: generic. Shoes: Payless.
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online