Things I Should Really Own

As a girl of nineteen (I'm still not at the point where I want to call myself a woman), I think my life is seriously lacking. That is to say, here's a list of things I think I'm really supposed to own by now or come into possession of within the next five years:
  • a classy black dress (as opposed to my trashy black dress), because despite my love for color... I look good in black
  • sandals of some sort/warm weather shoes, although this would involve getting over my aversion to feet
  • a leather jacket, made from cows
  • pearls/gold/real jewelry, preferably involving sapphires
  • a neutral trench coat
  • boots that are not galoshes
  • a dress skirt (I realize this might make no sense to anyone but me. I mean "dress skirt" the way people say "dress pants." A skirt that is dressy, preferably hits at the knee, and looks expensive. And can be worn outside of holiday parties.)
  • a serious bag, not this canvas tote business I've gotten so used to
  • a vintage brooch (the bigger the better)
  • a black or gray zip-up hoodie, for schlepping
On the other hand, two items that somehow show up on every Wardrobe Basics list that will not make their way into my closet any time soon: pencil skirts and dress pants.

To start off, here are some sandals that don't make me cringe. For the record, I may have atrocious taste in sandals because I never actually wear them. Please forgive me.

Above, Bliss by Pelle Moda, $99.50 at Zappos

Above, Patio by Stuart Weitzman, $139.33 at Zappos

Above, Edana by Vigotti, $74 at Zappos

Above, Vanessa Strappy Thong by Frye, $107 at Zappos

Above, Suz by DKNY, $97.06 at Zappos

Above, 1260192-22130 by Costume National, $245.87 at Zappos
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online