dirrrty

Thanks to Kim for taking my outfit photo... in the bathroom. To be honest, this is one of those outfits I don't feel like myself in. It's a little too sharp, a little too clean. But apparently everyone else likes it.

VISUAL TRUNCATION! (Of my legs.)

Blazer: City Triangles, secondhand. Scarf: Chinatown, gift. Jeans: Levi's. Oxfords: Payless.

P. S. A big fat HAPPY BIRTHDAY to yellow over at rrgoaway!

P. P. S. MINOR FAME! Here's an interview I did with Gina of UC Berkeley's fashion magazine, BARE Magazine, for their blog. (The interview will be reposted here later today.)
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online