Glorified Wishlist: Sephora Edition

It's that wallet-crushing, wishlist-making time of year! (Actually, wishlist-making is a constant thing for me. Anyway...) Here's what I'm craving from Sephora:


Above, MAKE UP FOR EVER Lipstick, because I am so craving bright lips. I can't stay away from them, especially when it's wintertime. They just feel so appropriate (as opposed to bright lipstick when it's hot outside - too hard to maintain when you're sweaty and red-faced). Plus, Emanuel Ungaro's two-tone lips were uh-may-zing.

Above, Emanuel Ungaro via Refinery29. I love the orange/pink, but I don't think I'm brave enough to do anything other than two-tone reds or pinks like the bottom right.

Above, another very seasonal appropriate item, glitter eyeliner from Urban Decay. Let me just say that these have the best consistency I have ever encountered in an eyeliner (although I'm no expert). Glides on easily without tugging, no holding-it-over-a-flame-to-soften-it involved, takes a few seconds to set, then doesn't budge until you want it to come off. I'm really craving a wintery white, and silver to go with my gold so I can do Chanel eyes. (See below.)

Above, photo via style.com, Gemma Ward in gold and silver eyeliner, Chanel, Spring 2007. This look has not left my head since I first saw it.

Above, left to right: Benetint by Benefit Cosmetics, Minted Rose Lip Balm from the Rosebud Perfume Co., and Viva La Juicy from Juicy Couture. Now that I've finally tried wearing blush on a regular basis, I think it's safe to say that my skin would be happier with a more liquid formulation than my current powder. Weapon of choice: Benetint. And while I own the regular rose-scented Rosebud Perfume Co. lip balm, I like mint a lot more than I like roses. And... Viva La Juicy has honeysuckle. Enough said.

Above, Sephora by OPI Nail Colour. I've always wanted to be one of those people who comes up with nail polish names... I'm really feeling dark pinks right now, which is unusual for me, because I usually go for black or sandy white nails, but ohhh, they are so pretty. I think "How Many Carats?" would be so cheesy-good for winter. I love being festive.
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online