music to my ears

I love singing men. And UCSC's Cloud 9. Sorry this is a non-fashion, non-life-related YouTube roundup. If you have a few minutes, I suggest watching UCSC's "Party in the USA."
  • UC Men's Octet performing a "Down/Forever" mashup
  • UC Men's Octet performing "Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious" in different genres. This is a little bundle of joy and almost-pee-in-your-pants funny.
  • UCSC's Cloud 9 performing "Wonderboy," originally by Tenacious D, while dressed as nerds. Priceless.
  • UCSC's Cloud 9 performing a "Kids/Poker Face" mashup that I rather enjoyed. I want to marry all of them.
  • UCSC's Cloud 9 performing "Party in the USA," which is indeed by Miley Cyrus, but I really like this performance.
  • Another video of Noteworthy's "Pokerface" which will scar you
  • A curious medley by the Stanford Fleet Street Singers sung in altar/choirboy style, including "Milkshake," "Soulja Boy," and "Single Ladies," among others
  • Dil Se performing something not in English
  • Dil Se performing something else not in English
  • Dil Se performing "Fix You," which is in English. I might have a crush on the lead singer. Just saying.
  • UCLA's Awaken performing an "O Brother Where Art Thou" medley. I didn't see this in person because I went the other night, but I really wish I had because it is oh, beautiful.
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online