Heart Highlighter from Primark

I was in Primark on Thursday picking up a nice red shirt dress but these days I cant wander through the shop without having a nosy at the makeup section!
I spotted this adorable little heart highlighter. It’s called a blush but the shade is a pale iridescent pink that works fantastically as a highlighter but I cant see anyone actually using it as a blush. It’s one of those things that I had to have because it looks so darn cute, I’ve used it as a highlighter a few times since I got it and I’ve been pleased with the finish – not too over the top so it’s great for day time and because it looks so lovely I always enjoy using it :)
These really couldn't be easier to use cos they're exactly like bronzing balls - you just swirl your brush around, tap it to get rid of the excess and sweep along the top of the cheek
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online