My favourite May goodies

I think I’ve bought about 5 or 6 new foundations this month not to mention quite a few blushes… yet I haven’t bothered picking up a new cleanser and now I’ve completely run out of my usual one. Grrr!! :( Been thinking of trying something new but it’s hard to know where to start. Have you noticed how all the different cosmetics companies seem to think their products are the best on the market? (funny that, eh?) Kinda makes it hard to choose!!

What with it being the start of a brand new month n all I wanted to do a little post on my favourite things from the last 30 days or so. Feel free to let me know if you’re loving (or loathing!) any of the same products! L'Occitane Extra Gentle Soap
L'Occitane Amande Pomme Sweet Peel (the name doesnt really give it away but this is just an exfoliator!)
Accessorize Icon eyeshadow in shade 10 (Soft Pink) this is easily one of the best eyeshadows I've bought it months... it looks a million times better on the eyes than in the palette so I'll definitely have to swatch it to show it off properly!
Estee Lauder Double Wear (shade 2) I've loved the regular Double Wear for so long that I just had to buy the light version - enjoying it so far but havent completely made up my mind yet
Decleor Aromessence Neroli
Accessorize Lip Glosses in Temptation, Startlet and Magical. Only discovered these a few weeks back but they are already firm favourites. They actually smell, feel and taste as good as they look :)
Urban Decay Loose Pigements in Grafitti
It's not exactly a product but snuggling Zoe on a Sunday morning whilst watching cooking shows is always a highlight of my week. Even if my best friend is trying to blind us with the camera ♥
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online