Yucky, spot inducing cleanser

L'Oreal Paris Perfect Clean Refreshing Foaming Gel Wash
When I first started using a cleanser as a teenager I'd basically grab the brightest coloured, nicest smelling, cheapest option in the chemist and didn't give any consideration whatsoever to the ingredients or whether or not it was suitable for my skin

Annoyingly that was when my skin looked and felt its best and no matter what I used it didn't upset my face at all. These days it’s a completely different story! I spend hours agonising over the right cleanser and if I use one that my skin isn't keen on it makes its feelings known within a few days

I've been watching the pennies recently and trying to buy really economical products at every opportunity so when I ran out of cleanser I opted for this L'Oreal Perfect Clean Refreshing Foaming Gel Wash (er, in short, it’s the blue one!) After using this morning and evening for 4 days I had 2 pretty severe spots on my chin… I hadn’t changed any other products in my routine but decided to carry on using this in the hopes that it was just a matter of getting used to a new product

After 10 days I had a pretty gross selection of spots and little bumps (you know those little skin coloured bumpy bits that aren't quite spots but still look awful and feel like congested areas of skin?) all over my chin and right cheek. I wasn't best pleased because my skin has been pretty kind to me recently!
I decided to admit defeat and picked up one of my all time favourite cleansers - Johnsons clean and clear. After using this for only a few days almost all of the spots have disappeared and I only have 3 very small blemishes which are easily hidden under some concealer

Obviously every product will work differently for different people but; the Purifying version of this cleanser (the white one) wasn't exactly terrific but I was able to use it with no bother at all, but this shall be making its way to the bin, never to be repurchased again
P.S. I adore the little scrublets that come with these cleansers because they work incredibly well! Kinda hate the thought of buying a whole bottle of cleanser each time I need a new scrublet so if you have any idea where I can buy these things separately please let me know!! ♥
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online