Things I Love: May 2011

May, you might not be the biggest Things I Love in the park, but what you lack in size, you make up for in enthusiasm. In May, life threw these at me with the eagerness of a friendly puppy (there seems to be a lot of food in here, but hey, sometimes life throws food at you):
  • samosas
  • being done with finals
  • accidentally getting mango up my nose
  • the guy who started blowing bubbles before our linguistics final
  • animating this GIF for Carrie's birthday:


It looks like a five-year-old drew this.
  • new personal manifestos
  • feeling like I am in motion again
  • pants with elasticized waistbands (AWWWW YEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAHH)
  • sweet potatoes eaten with a spoon out of an aluminum foil cradle
  • waking up too-too early by mistake
  • Nyan Cat
  • finishing finals
  • Nature Valley granola thins
♪ you're just too good to be true / can't take my eyes off of you ♪
  • delicious brilliant amazing chive potstickers (I LOVE CHIVES)
  • fluffy baby geese!!!
  • silence
  • my little cousin, without whom I would not have ridden in a cart pulled by a miniature horse in the month of May
  • BLTs
  • hot almond ginger milk tea
  • waking up in a bed and not on a couch
  • Hogfather by Terry Pratchett (and Mr. Teatime, who is a distressingly sexy character to me for some reason, despite the glass eye and psychopathic tendencies)
  • apple pie
  • shredding old college material
  • salmon gyros
  • stewed beef with turnips
  • taking screencaps of David Tennant's :C face
This one is by far my favorite. From "Gridlock," Series 3.
  • "I ain't even bovvered" (thank you Spenser)
  • that shining moment when you discover that Billie Piper nicknamed her Doctor Who co-star "David Ten-Inch"
  • Alice
  • Steven
  • English muffins and chocolate croissants
  • Vanessa for the interview/feature!
  • chicken feet, pork blood, and duck tongue (Sam, your Chinese is showing)
  • Bella
  • Spenser
  • Carrie and Stephanie
  • my uncle for taking me to the DMV
  • passing my permit test
  • not being tempted by anything from Forever21 anymore
  • Bridesmaids, which is accurate, realistic, totally GPOY, full of hurt and friendship and so very little cheese, and quite funny, and especially for Kristen Wiig and all the fierce lady actors and characters




I laughed so hard at this I started crying in the theater. It is a funny movie, but I really appreciated the painful parts of it.
  • Sunshine, for sneaking into the latest Pirates of the Caribbean with me for the sole purpose of having a place to sit while eating chicken tenders
  • bareMinerals because my mom is amazed and delighted at how well-priced, effective, lightweight, and non-irritating their makeup is
  • tired legs
  • fishtail braids
  • that my mom likes "Rolling in the Deep"
  • cleaning up my blog tags
  • Christopher Eccleston, David Tennant; Nine, Ten; Billie Piper, Freema Agyemen, Catherine Tate; Rose, Martha, Donna (for a messy but more thorough Doctor Who recap post, see my post on tumblr)


For those of us who now get emotional about a wall: ROOOOOOOOOSE

From "Human Nature/Family of Blood," Series 3, which BREAKS MY HEART.
  • that the Doctor is a big gray area, and that it is our choices that show who we truly are far more than our abilities, because it means my fandom philosophies mesh!
  • David Tennant's Scottish accent

  • Steven Moffatt's storylines (EVERY SINGLE ONE OF HIS EPISODES)
  • Eleven, Amy, Rory, River Song, the TARDIS; Matt Smith, Karen Gillan, Arthur Darvill, Alex Kingston, Suranne Jones
Stand back, kids. This David Tennant situation is about to get OUT OF CONTROL.



SO WHAT IF HE WAS 34 WHEN HE STARTED FILMING DOCTOR WHO, IN WHICH HE PLAYED A 905-YEAR-OLD ALIEN? KINDLY INFORM ME WHO WOULD NOT TAP THAT.



David Tennant has a kitten on his shoulder. Your argument is invalid.



Excuse me, sir, your hair is ridiculous.



I LOVE YOU BABY / AND IF IT'S QUITE ALL RIGHT / I NEED YOU BABY / TO WARM A LONELY NIGHT



The Doctor loves it when you tell him the old girl's bigger on the inside.



GO AWAY, DAVID TENNANT. YOU NEED TO GIVE REALISTIC MEN A CHANCE. In other news, David Tennant is a FOX. He's also adorable, and as with Karen Gillan, adorable + sexy is a dangerous combination.

I don't think it's possible for this man to look unattractive. I think it's mostly the eyes and the FANTASTIC HAIR and the slimness and his nose and that mouth and even those sideburns BABY LET ME LOVE YOU DOWN

David John Smith Collarbone Pajamas Tennant

David About-To-Get-Some Tennant



HHNNNNGGGGGHHHHH



I don't know what's going on with his face, but David Tennant is still attractive.



This is obscene.

I like to think David Tennant is eating a Jammie Dodger in this picture. (...I don't think I'll ever be able to undo the fact that Eleven was my first Doctor. Not that I want to.)

From the tumblr tags: #IN THE FIRST PICTURE HE LOOKS TWELVE AND IN THE SECOND HE LOOKS LIKE A GAY ORIGAMI FETISHIST

I am okay with this.



:)



OH MY GOD YOUR HAIR PUT IT AWAY YOU ARE TOO DAPPER SIR

Oh.


Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online