Pretty Pink Polishes

Evening all! Hope you’re having a nice week so far… I’m already counting down the minutes till the weekend because this week has been soooo long already

Just wanted to mention a few pink nail polishes I’ve worn over the last couple of weeks! They’re ones that I always go back to cos they are really easy to apply and I’m a bit of a clumsy oaf at the best of times so that’s a pretty important factor when I’m choosing a nail polish :)

Stay Perfect Nail Colour by No7 (shade 22)

Accessorize Nail Polish (Paradise Pink)

Maybelline Forever Strong Professional Nail Polish (Tornado Rose)
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online