april

things I loved in April:
  • when our room is silent and Mariah bursts out laughing
  • the Cal Crit, and that none of them crashed
  • men in spandex
  • Thai Temple, probably the best Thai iced tea I've ever had (the taste of cheapness is so, so sweet), yellow curry, mango sticky rice, Ching, and Liz
  • Mariah for lending Kim her bike
  • Amelie on the piano
  • going no 'poo (more links)
  • that the girl next to me in linguistics did not climb over me when she finished her midterm
  • Everything Is Illuminated by Jonathan Safran Foer
  • Adaptation
  • Iksoo, Iksoo speaking Korean, Iksoo again because oh my goodness he is adorable
  • Nadine's skirts (1, 2)
  • Shanghainese food
  • that Vice magazine book Amman and Mariah got me (I would post pictures but my blog would probably be flagged as inappropriate or something)
  • Bryan for lending me his sweatshirt
  • Kim for being my accomplice in sneaking into the apartment behind some guy
  • the guy in my ESPM class who switched seats so I could have a seat with a desk
  • Thai Noodle, mango sticky rice, book club, tumblr
  • Special Topics in Calamity Physics
  • my hair, regardless of what it is doing, because it is mine and I love it
  • ginger cats + Nutella
  • tomatoes
  • Bryan for getting the bee out of my room
  • waking up in my underroos and not a heck of a lot else
  • Disney songs on YouTube in other languages, because this has never been this exciting before
  • amazing Earth Day dinner at the dining hall, involving salmon, asparagus, goat cheese, strawberry shortcake, and organic strawberries (Amman I realized sometime last week that I gave you whipped cream with my meat-ed fork but I don't know how to bring this up in conversation, so D: SURPRISE unless you didn't eat it)
  • Daniel
  • dressing Bryan for the boat dance, and that he has floral dress shirts, and that he would wear a silk scarf as a pocket square
  • dinner with Marc... because it was easier than expected, which is always a nice surprise
  • realllllly fun linguistics homework
  • Theatre Rice, Ching, Joce, Jessie, Amanda, that no trucks went by between lines
  • Atonement
  • Carissa being so excited to tell me she lost her two front teeth, and going to my/her K-8 school carnival with her
  • Sunshine texts and Connie emails
  • my mama
  • my seminar, Tom's Scottie, Blaze's bunny (!), and especially Freddy because he is hilarious
  • Marc for watermelon
  • Shiva and his British accent
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online