smelly cat

Today I tried...

Salvatore Ferragamo's Incanto Charms, which is light and very fresh and slightly fruity, but very cheap-smelling if you don't get a deep whiff, and

the wrong Juicy Couture. Strong floral that dries down to some sort of musky, woody, vanilla sort of thing. Smells very department store, but I quite like it.

Anyway, not convinced enough to buy either. But! Today I moved out, continued Speaker for the Dead, burst into tears, and obtained both Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close and Kite Runner! I'm emotionally retarded, but well-read. And I smell great.
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online