philosopher

There is something profoundly comforting in a well-loved book.

And there is something profoundly magical about Harry Potter. I take back what I said years ago about Sorcerer's Stone not being well-written. I never noticed how strong the narrator's voice is, or how well JKR must have planned everything out, because she drops hints everywhere about what's to come, and how sad Harry is (he cries! And is all the more human for it), and how eleven year old boy Malfoy is, and how fleshed out the magical world is. This is a whole brand of epic in itself.

Although I cannot for the life of me imagine when a $6 book was normal. Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close and The Kite Runner were both $14 each.

I'll be starting Chamber of Secrets tonight.
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online