speed demon

I don't write all that well. I just write quickly.

I like writing-based tests because other people usually can't write as quickly as I can. I am a speed demon, which gives me a ridiculous advantage during exams (but I suck at take-home essays).

Hello, ESPM.

I wish that translated to a final A+, but I am not that pro.

Apparently, I am so un-pro that I got an 84 on my logic final, which gives me a final grade of 90 point something, which bears the blemish of a minus sign. Oh well. Better than last semester, if you forget that linguistics is a sort of embarrassingly easy A. (+)
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online