leads to forking

Just a warning: this is one of the nerdiest things I have ever done.

So this morning I went to a sale that some guy was having at the Store That Used To Be An Antique Store and bought these silver-plated spoons for myself/the apartment for $2 apiece, which is slightly overpriced, but I'm okay with that.

They're pretty beat up and need some polishing, but I will try to love them. After an excruciating hour and a half of online research I have determined that these William Rogers spoons are the "Talisman" design, which was first produced in 1938.

Then I spent another hour looking at silver spoon designs and realized I am a huge nerd and a sucker for anything that looks old and/or ornate. Especially matching hairbrush and hand mirror sets.

Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online