not sure how I feel

Yesterday my hair felt very lesbian-boy-mom-Beatle-Vulcan-mullet but for some reason, today I feel like a straight girl with a bad pixie cut. Perhaps because I slept in a hat. Perhaps because I decided to put some makeup on.

Even though I'm not sure what to do with the bangs, I must admit the sides look pretty badass. Please excuse the awkwardly placed nose censor bars and gratuitous pictures. You know you love me.

Yesterday:

Today:

ME: Ma, I look like a lesbian mom crossed with a Vulcan or a Beatle with a mullet, but in little boy form. All I wanted was to look like a little boy!
MOM:
It looks okay to me.
ME: That's because my face is okay. This is a bad haircut but I have a good face.
MOM: Oh. Right.
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online