polygamy

After I've had a four-way marriage with Andy Mientus, Ben Moss, Steffi D, and Kyle Riabko, I swear I'll start Popco as recommended by Corliss. (By the way, Special Topics in Calamity Physics is some level of epic I am still wrapping my mind around. These mysteries and thrillers really get me because they're not my usual choice of literature. I'm like a ten year old boy.)

Anyway, I finished my ESPM final this morning and decided to indulge myself a little. Technically, this isn't breaking the shopping ban, although I think this is defeating the purpose of it...

Alas! I don't care, because drugstore makeup is win! Some big purchases today, totaling a little under $20.

Above, Maybelline ExpertWear Blush in Gentle Rose.

I haven't actually tried this on myself yet, but it looked pretty in the package. I was never too into blush because, uh, I'm not one for subtlety, so I've always gone for exaggerated lips or eyes. But I hope this will motivate me to try looking unclownish on occasion.

It's supposed to look good on light skin tones, so I have high hopes. My next purchase...

Above, Rimmel Soft Kohl Kajal Eye Liner Pencil in Green Shimmer

The color is bloody perfect. It reminds me of Queen Marie. And I am pale, and this works for me insanely well. And I will consider this my cheapo stand-in for more Urban Decay 24/7 Liners (they have the best texture (this Rimmel one tugs a bit) and they really are water- and smudgeproof). I've never worn eye makeup as often as I have in the past week, because usually I'm so afraid of tugging my eye area and getting premature wrinkles (seriously, if I age prematurely I will probably wear a bag over my head in shame of being Asian and looking 20 before I hit 30), but I was feeling really gross what with the awkward short haircut and studying for finals.

As a result I've been leaving mascara and eyeliner stuck to my lashes, lids, and underye area for the past week. So I was really relieved to finally make this purchase:

Above, Almay Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover Liquid

Can't say much about it except it works fine.

And my final purchase was probably the Holy Grail of lipstick colors.

Above, Wet 'n' Wild Silk Finish Lipstick in Hot Read

This is almost a fluorescent red with a touch of hot pink or orange. Whatever. It is the greatest. Pale skin, meet your TRUE LOVE.

(I really need to kick this Spring Awakening addiction.)

[EDIT: LIES! It is not Hot Read. It is 520E Hot Paris Pink. I was guessing when I posted this.]
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online