athletic shoes

Lest the post title deceive you, I assure you that as someone who considers walking through campus to get to class to be vigorous exercise, I have no desire or use for real athletic shoes. Instead, I have these rather aesthetically pleasing Fafi for Adidas shoes (with closeups this time) that are a half-size too small and which I bought for $25 from some guy selling Adidas samples out of his garage. I am not lying. See the tongue of my yellow high-tops ($35) for proof:

Anyway, this outfit is boring.

This statement is true. The previous statement is false.

Shoes: Fafi for Adidas. T-shirt: Cal Student Store. Cardigan: Uniqlo. Jeans: Levi's. Pashmina: gift. Rings: estate sale.
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online