staying up all night just to

I am queueing this post when I should be studying for a linguistics midterm or doing math homework or finishing my CS lab or working on my take-home CogSci quiz or anything, really, other than this.

Sweater: Target. T-shirt: Threadless. Floral slip: secondhand. Tights: generic. Boots: Steven by Steve Madden.

7 Things I Learned From My Acting Class That I Didn't Take To Heart Until Much Later:
  1. Don't be half-assed. Make a decision.
  2. The person having the most fun is the coolest person in the room.
  3. The way to make things look easy is to practice like hell in private.
  4. Acting and action cannot be energetically recessive.
  5. Once you move out of grayness as an artist you are an open target.
  6. Put yourself out there. You WILL be criticized.
  7. If you're unsure, FAKE IT.

I am queueing this post because I desperately need to leave school right now but I also need to do my schoolwork while at school, and I obviously do not know how to take care of myself so let's forget about the plan for having kids and a family for a moment and think about this: "Sure you could always work for someone else and let their problems become your problems, but you don't seem to be that type." So what are you doing?
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online