return of the slip

It's baaaaaack.

This reminds me of both The Return of Jafar and We're Back, two movies that FREAKED ME OUT when I was little.


I don't like this outfit. I do, however, like wearing this tiny green FCUK slip with rain boots because I feel like Sunny from Catcher in the Rye but instead of Sunny my name would be Rainy ZING!

Sweater: Catholic school uniform. Baby pink fake pashmina: gift. Light blue thermal: Old Navy, gift. Green slip: FCUK, secondhand. Tights: generic. Rain boots: Hunter via Zappos. Rings: estate sale.
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online