My Haul : Estee Lauder Beautiful Skin Solutions ~ Anti-Wrinkle

Hello ladies! Last weekend, while I am shopping at Sunway Piramid for some baby accessories, I stumbled upon the Estee Lauder counter with the great gift set offered - Time Zone Wrinkle Reduction Set at only RM 180.

This was a totally an unexpected haul. I just can't resist because Estee Lauder claims that Time Zone is so powerful, and promises to take ten years off our face (yes they guarantee it will happen in just four weeks.) More importantly, it has good sunscreen coverage for day to day use.

The Time Zone Wrinkle Reduction Set comes with some wonderful miniature! It consists of 9-piece collection:-
  • Special introductory-size Time Zone Line and Wrinkle Reducing Creme SPF 15 for normal/combination skin (30ml)
  • Time Zone Anti-Wrinkle Eye Creme (5ml)
  • Perfectionist [CP+] Wrinkle Lifting Serum (15ml )
  • Soft Clean Moisture Rich Foaming Cleanser (50ml)
  • Soft Clean Silky Hydrating Lotion (50ml)
  • Two makeup travel bags
  • Two travel bottles

At the same time, I managed to acquire some samples too... ^^

Ladies, do yourself a big favor and get yourself this jar of joy! I personally have not tried this product, but I am definitely intrigued with the science behind it and their research study findings, because I know I want my skin to appear and behave younger! Don’t you?

The Estee Lauder Time Zone Line and Wrinkle Reducing Creme SPF 15 is available for Normal/Combination Skin and Dry Skin and retails at RM 250 (50ml). For more information, kindly visit http://www.esteelauder.my/ or the nearest Estee Lauder counters.

Will do a review on these product soon!

Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online