written in the stars

Speaking of etsy, I'm thinking about expanding my graphic tee collection because this is perfection and I would like it to be part of my life:

Above, $20 from nonfictiontees on etsy

I mean, when I was 13, switching from a uniform to all the sartorial possibilities (and atrocities) that a large public high school offered, I amassed a huge collection of graphic tees and layered them over long-sleeved shirts like it was going out of style. And then layering became trendy, and then I didn't think layering was very cool anymore.

Anyway, maybe it's time for some grown-up graphic tees. If that isn't too oxymoronic.

Because despite my affinity for lipstick and short skirts, I've always been a t-shirt girl at heart.
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online