neutralized

In which I am amazed by my outfit's lack of bright colors (how foreign!), the greasiness of my hair (not at all foreign), and the feeling that I aced my math quiz (completely foreign; I stumbled out of class disoriented by the sunlight, gripped a passing stranger's shoulder while willing my atrophied muscles to relearn how to walk, and demanded, "What year is it? Don't tell me it's too late!").

Fake pashmina: gift. Cardigan: mother's. Cotton longsleeve: some brand at macy's. Floral shorts: mother's. Tights: generic. Oxfords: Payless.
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online