sans scarf

First time in months that I went to class without a scarf, now that I'm convinced my hair is long enough to cover the back of my neck.

Above, sweatshirt: Target. Necklace: DIY. Ring: estate sale. Skirt: Forever21. Tights: generic. Saddle shoes: Payless.

P. S. If you've been missing my emotional brainbarf, it's made a 90% migration to my tumblr, stop slouching.

Here's a ring you can buy me:

Above, $12,700 here

Here's a ring you should not buy me, because it has hair in it from the 1790s, which is creepy:

Above, $1875 here

And if you'd like to see more of something/something else on this blog, let me know!
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Missy Doroshi - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online